Frequently Asked Questions
Both the BBG digital guides and SWEAT App provide similar workout and nutrition advice, however SWEAT App provides a number of extra features such as a timer, water tracker and progress photos diary.
Overall, the biggest difference between the BBG program on the SWEAT app and the digital BBG guides is the way in which you access your BBG program. If you prefer to have a hard copy or an e-Book, you may find the digital guides eBooks more suitable, as you can save and print them.
The BBG Program digital guides is not a subscription, and you get lifetime access to the guides with a one-time payment.
However, the SWEAT App is a monthly subscription service and you will lose all access once you stop paying the subscription fees.
Kayla’s BBG Program eBooks and HELP Nutrition Guides are digital guides available to download as a PDF eBooks promptly after your purchase!
Please check your email for the download links to your BBG program guides.
Please allow up to 10minutes to receive your confirmation email and download links.
If you have not received your confirmation email and/or your payment receipt this could be for a few reasons.
- Spam/Junk Folder: Our confirmation emails often get lost in spam/junk folder, be sure to check this folder before contacting our Support Team.
- Incorrect Email Address: You may have incorrectly entered your email address by mistake when submitting your details to our website, you will need to contact our Support Team in this case.
If you are still having other difficulties, please contact our support team.
Kayla’s Bikini Body Guides and HELP Nutrition Guides are digital guides available to download as a PDF promptly after your purchase!
We do not provide hard copies.
You will receive a confirmation email immediately after your purchase with a unique link to download your digital guide(s).
If you prefer a hard copy, you’re more than welcome to print your guide yourself. All of the girls featured on Kayla’s social media pages with hard copy books have done this 🙂
The digital guides are also available to access on your phone, tablet or laptop.
To print your digital guide, you will need to save your guide as a PDF using a PDF friendly application such as DropBox or iBooks or Adobe PDF Reader.
You should then be able to print your guide as you would print a PDF document.
If you wish to access your digital guide from your phone and/or tablet, then you’ll need to download a PDF-friendly application, such as DropBox, iBooks or Adobe PDF Reader.
- Select the link provided in your confirmation email received from our website.
- Wait patiently as this may take a while!
- Once the digital guide is open on your phone, tap the screen. This should cause additional options to pop up on the screen.
- Select the ‘Open in..’ option and then select the DropBox or iBooks icon. This should open a new window. Please see image below.
- Select ‘Save’ in the top right corner.
As stated in our Sales & Return Policy, we have a ‘no refund or exchange policy’ with Kayla’s products as they are digital and cannot physically be returned and/or exchanged.
Thus, there is no guarantee that they will not be used.
All digital guide sales are considered final at checkout with no option for return, exchange or refund.
If you find that you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us to see how we can help you.
Not to worry – declined payments could be caused by a number of things!
- You have sufficient funds in the card you’re using.
- The card details entered verify the correct card. You may have entered the wrong card number by accident.
- Your bank may have denied the transaction without specifying a reason, contact your bank if you believe this is the case.
- We also recommend to contact your bank to confirm there are no underlying issues that could be contributing.
If you’re having any further troubles be sure to get in touch with our Support Team. Please mention “Payment Declined” in the subject of your enquiry.